The Income statement and balance sheet for xxx are provided here. Note that firm's capital expenditures are expected to rise by $50,000 in the new year. This will lead to an increase of $5,000 in accumulated depreciation. Sales next year should be $4.3M
1. Using percentage of sales analysis techniques prepare a pro forma income statement and balance sheet.
2. Create a chart of sales by year, including your pro forma estimate.
3. Add a trend line.
4. Create a scatter plot of sales vs. cogs. Add a trend line.
5. Regress COGS against sales .
6. Using your sales trendline and annual sales data forecast the sales level in the next 3 years (3 years after the year with 4.3M in sales). Forecast using the trend line as well as at least one of the following: trend, linest, regression.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction
of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice.
Unethical use is strictly forbidden.