Create a Literature Review in which you:
• Locate and review five quality academic resources using the Strayer University Library (avoid using a Google search). Each resource should be based on a separate topic that addresses a unique or disparate effect of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
• Prepare a brief 200-250 word review for each of the five resources you have chosen.
• Ensure that your reviews have clearly stated and focused themes.
• Ensure that your reviews contain a conclusion, recommendation or observation about the topic you selected.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Reviews must be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Examine the concepts related to financial management and the financial environment.
• Examine the various alternatives to managing and mitigating business and financial risk with the use of forwards, futures, swaps, and options.
• Develop strategies to protect a firm from financial distress.
• Analyze the key concepts related to credit management.
• Examine effective processes related to short-term asset management.
• Examine financial management concepts in a not-for-profit environment.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in corporate finance.
• Write clearly and concisely about corporate finance using proper writing mechanics.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Literature review
Adu-Gyamfi (2016) had highlighted the key reasons behind the collapse of Lehman Brothers. One of the primary reasons behind the collapse was the lack of proper governance mechanisms and improper risk management policies that led to its collapse. During the housing boom, adjustable rate mortgages were highly used and homeowners who had poor credit score were also able to secure home mortgages as they could refinance the home loans at sub-prime interest rates. Lehman Brothers continued to benefit from the high returns which were offered in the subprime mortgage market and it had significantly increased its exposure to that segment of the market....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: