A: Fund Characteristics
1. The value of the assets of this fund is
2. The fund’s Morningstar rating or Standard & Poors’ rating is:
3. The minimum investment in this fund is:
4. The fund (does, does not) allow telephone exchanges
5. (There is, there is not) a fee for telephone exchanges
6. There is a (front-end load, back-end load) charge and it is _____%
7. The annual management fee is _____%
8. The 12b-l fee is _____%
9. The fund’s expense ratio is _____%
10. Discuss how the above expenses compare with funds that have the same objectives.
11. List the fund’s investment objective (style, and category)
12. List the types of securities the fund’s portfolio includes (stocks, bonds, T-bills), etc…
13. List the fund’s top ten holdings and what is their total weight.
D: Fund Performance
14. The fund manager has been with the fund since: ___________________
15. Rate the fund’s performance over the past 12 months, 3-years, 5-years, and 10-years.
16. How does the fund compare with the market (use benchmark given)?
17. How does the fund compare with its peers?
18. Would an investment in this fund help you achieve your investment goals?
Explain your answer.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.