You are a Nutritionist at your local health department and have been asked to create a handout that walks a particular food through the flow of food in the food establishment identifying critical areas in each step - purchasing, receiving, storing, preparing, cooking, holding, cooling, reheating, and serving (see below for your food assignment). The handout should be designed for an adult public audience to be distributed at your local community health fair. As in the previous Assignment, do not presume your audience has any food safety or scientific background. Please no jargon or acronyms that are not widely known. In this brochure, you need to discuss the following related to your food:
· Identify critical areas in purchasing.
· Identify critical areas in receiving.
· Identify critical areas in storing.
· Identify critical areas in preparing.
· Identify critical areas in cooking.
· Identify critical areas in holding.
· Identify critical areas in cooling.
· Identify critical areas in reheating.
· Identify critical areas in serving.
- The handout can be a one page flyer, brochure or a multipage pamphlet. Please, no essays.
- Use graphics to ensure your handout is creative and informative.
- Use at least three references (Wikipedia is not considered an authoritative source) and include the references on your handout.
- Correct grammar, sentence structure and word usage.
- No jargon.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
Frozen corns are a potential source of food poisoning if wrongly preserved since they produce the aflatoxin. As such, food producer preserve corns under low temperature to enhance their nutrients value before consumption. This brochure offers a detailed procedure in preparation of frozen corns to enhance a healthy intake....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution