Analyze the theoretical aspects of research methods to include the following:
• importance of conducting effective research leading to good decision making,
• analysis of the process associated with putting together a research study,
• summary of research methods including advantages and disadvantages of each, and
• effective presentation strategies for reporting research results.
Apply learning from this course to your discipline to include the following:
• Explain either a hypothetical or real research problem that could arise within a company in your discipline.
• Discuss a minimum of two research methods that could be used to address this research problem.
• Identify and explain specific challenges and opportunities associated with the use of these research methods within your discipline.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.