1) Examine Apple's current position on the company's ethical and social responsibilities and determine whether or not the company has met these responsibilities. Provide 2 examples that support your position.
2) Determine the impact that the publication of ethics and social responsibilities violations made by Apple's supplies has had on Apples reputation . Support your response with example of the impact in question.
3) Suggest 2 methods that Apple can utilize to ensure that its suppliers adhere to wage and benefits standards going forward. Justify your response .
4) Determine whether or not you believe that apple's customers would be willing to pay more for its products, if Apple had to increase selling prices in order to provide better wages and benefits for suppliers , workers . Provide a rationale for your position .
5 ) Analyze Apple's current overall marketing strategy. Recommend two actions that Apple can take in order to improve its competitive advantage in the global marketplace . Support your response with example of instances where your recommendations yielded the desired results.
6) Use at least 5 quality academic resources in this assignment. Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements :
Be typed, double spaced , using Times New Roman Font [ 12 ] with one inch margins on all sides ; citations and references must follow APA .
Include a cover page with containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name,the course title , and the date. The cover page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignments are
Examine the private enterprise system, drivers of change on the system, ethical and social responsibilities of business, and requirements for success in today's business environment.
Analyze the factors that drive supply and demand, different types of market structures in a free enterprise system ; and factors of stability in a nation's economy.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Corporate responsibility and marketing strategies of Apple
Apple Company is one of the top companies worldwide, due to its product and process quality. Sales results that Apple has demonstrated have reflected the fact their demand is high. One of the main missions of Apple is to constantly continue being socially responsible company to the community is supplies, and the company influences suppliers to comply with socially ethical problems.
In addition to being one of the main suppliers of innovative technological products to their customers, Apple expresses it’s commitment to the company by implementing activities that are socially responsible.
Corporate social responsibility can help building a corporate reputation such that it demonstrates to the society that the company intends to support and provide to society, and that it is not only about earning profits.
According to Backer (n.d) it is not acceptable for a company not to engage in activities that demonstrate corporate social responsibility. When it comes to Apple, their corporate...