Select a well-known company and a product or service that is produced by that company (be sure to avoid products that are simply purchased by the company and sold to the company's customers, which is often the case at many retail stores).
Respond to the following:
• Provide a brief description of the company that you have selected and the product or service that you are analyzing.
• Discuss what quality means for this product.
• Perform a SWOT analysis of the organization.
• Select a method for focusing the organization's attention on quality.
• Explain what elements of a quality culture are lacking (and needed) by the organization.
• Identify who the customers of the organization are (remember to consider whether there could be internal customers in addition to external customers, although this will not be the case with every organization).
• Recommend a method of implementing changes that are needed based on the needs of the customer.
• Recommend potential strategic alliances that can improve quality for the organization.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
This report is based on the analysis of Google Inc. and one of the most valuable services in its product portfolio – Google’s search engine. The foundation of the Google Inc. dates back to the late 1990s. The founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin had incorporated the company in Menlo Park, California (Google Inc., 2014). They had developed a search engine which delivered fastest search results during that time. It was based on a powerful algorithm which generated search results within minutes and had overtaken all its competitors in terms of speed and accuracy. Since then, the company has grown to become one of the leading brands in the IT industry and it has made information accessible to the masses in a convenient and reliable manner through its services such as Google Books, Google Maps, Gmail, etc.
Analyzing quality expectations of Google’s Search engine
Google’s search engine is the leader in the search engine market. As per Comscore (2012), Google has a market share of 66.4% in the search engine market...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: