1. Flowchart the information supply chain in the online advertising industry.
What is Break.com’s value proposition?
2. What challenges does Break.com face in managing its display advertising contracts?
Assuming that all contracts are identical and indivisible, with a $6.5 CPM and 10% make-good underdelivery penalty, determine how many impressions Break.com should contract on for its homepage during the second quarter of 2008.
3. How might Break.com implement revenue management, namely uses price differentiation?
Based on Exhibits 6 and 7, determine which advertising contracts are the most attractive to Break.com.
4. What are the implementation challenges and risks associated with revenue management in the online
display advertising industry.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. With over 9 million monthly unique visitors online and still growing, as well as its ability to look, gather and purchase funny user-generated video content and games that appealed to young males, Break.com’s value proposition guarantees more impressions and higher sellouts level in terms of inventory through optimization of ad placements, featuring the right ads at the right time to its audience. This is to ensure that the targeted audience are exposed only to ads that are relevant to them....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution