Q1-Identify the Suppliers who provide On-Time DeliverySolution
- a Pivot table named as On-Time Delivery in which contains Vendor Names and Average Delivery Days and is sorted ascending by Average Delivery Time. (Hint: you must find out the “delivery days” from the data provided before creating the pivot table to solve this problem)
- Identify the best supplier who provides on-time delivery.
Q2- Identify suppliers who provide The Best Accounts Payable Terms
- a Pivot table named as Accts-Payable-Terms in which contains Vendor Names and Maximum A/P Terms and is sorted descending by Maximum A/P Terms.
- Identify the best supplier who provides the best Accounts Payable Terms.
Q3- Identify suppliers who offer lower pricing items when the same item can be provided by
- a Pivot table named as Low-Pricing-Items in which contains Item description(column label), Vendor Names (row lable) and Minimum Item Cost.
- For each item, identify the supplier who provides the lowest price for the item.
The above Objects of your answers for Q1-Q3 should be included in your Business Software Assignment 1 EXCEL file. Your answer for Q4—a summary of Q1-3--can be posted on a separate worksheet of the same EXCEL file of Q1-3.