- Describe one of the worst jobs you believe you have encountered, and speculate on why people are still attracted to this job. Create a redesign plan for this job which focuses on improved productivity.
- Evaluate a compensation system of your choice in terms of how the compensation reinforces the behaviors needed to meet the company’s objective. Next, propose three improvements to the compensation system based on your evaluation.
"Project Management" - Please respond to the following:
- Using the four steps in network planning techniques, select a personal project that you have recently completed or are in the process of completing. Determine three to five challenges that could affect the estimated completion time.
- Defend the determination of crashing a non-critical activity in your personal project network. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
"Inventory Management" Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the purpose of inventory management as it applies to operations management, and then evaluate the advantages and disadvantages evident in the use of the ABC classification system.
- Suggest a situation in which safety stock must be utilized, and then determine how the organization should decide on the reorder point when using this methodology.
"Aggregate Planning" - Please respond to the following:
- Illustrate, using one example, a situation that utilizes aggregate planning, and then determine which level (chase or hybrid) should be used by the organization in the situation you have illustrated. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
- Compare and contrast two or three aggregate plans for companies with tangible products against aggregate plans for companies with nontangible products. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1) One of the worst jobs is working as a newspaper reporter because the pay is left a lot to be desired, and the stress is so high. Low pay and high stress are part of a reporter's job description.Ever-shrinking newsrooms, dwindling budgets and competition from Internet businesses have created very difficult conditions for newspaper reporters, which has been ranked as this year's worst job, according to the “CareerCast.com Jobs Rated” report.
Consumers can access online news outlets almost anywhere thanks to technological advancements, which are threatening the existence of traditional print newspapers. As a result, the number of reporter jobs is projected to fall 6% by 2020, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), while average pay is expected to continue its decline.
And for those still employed as reporters, the job's demands are all-consuming.
Actuaries came out on top partly because their profession pays good wages – the median salary is $87,650 (£57,300) and thanks to a shortage of workers, it will only increase in the next few years...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: