This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
To add the resources in MS project 2010 following process is taken:
• Click View tab > Resource Views group < Resource Sheet
• Type work or material in Resource Name field
• Type group name in Group field to designate resource groups
• In Type field specify the resource such as material, work etc
• Type the total units in Max. Units field
• Right click on resource name < Information < Budget Check box to create a budget resource (Schwalbe, 2010)
To assign the resources in MS project 2010, below process is required:
• Gantt Chart view < Navigate Resource Ribbon < Assign Resources
• Click on task to be assigned < Select resource name < Assign (Atchison & Kennemer, 2011)...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution