1. Why was the project initiated?
2. Describe some of the pre-initiating and initiating tasks for the project.
3. Look at their project charters and summarize:
- what will be done (ie. High level requirements)?
- who was in charge of managing the project?
- estimated duration
- why is this project being done?
- what's the criteria for success?
- were they successful or not?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Project 1: Pentagon Wedges 2-5 Renovation Project
After the terrorist attacks which took place on September 11, 2001, this project was initiated for the restoration and rebuilding of the damaged Wedge 2. As the work was in progress, the project’s scope was extended to include Wedges 3, 4 and 5 also. The contract...