Try to use as many of the course elements that you can for your project. All projects should have a minimum of a project charter, work breakdown structure, and a cost estimate (including the number and type of resources necessary to accomplish the project goals successfully).
Solution must include:
(1) Gantt Chart of the project - Easy to read and clear
(2) Determine the critical path and highlight the critical path on the Gantt Chart
(3) Date the project ends
(4) Produce Resource, Cost, Dashboard, or other reports from MS Project that best show the total estimated cost of the project and the timeframe when costs are planned to occur
(5) The total human resource cost of the project
(6) total equipment purchase cost of the project
(7) total cost of the project
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
This report is based on the project of starting a new ready-to-eat meals business in the region of New York. The differentiating aspect of the business is that the products would be fully compliant with the nutritional guidelines. It would be made from organic products only that are healthy for consumption. Since this is a new business, there are many tasks which are associated with starting the project and these tasks have been analyzed in this project.
The main aim of the project is to start the new business within the specified...