Solution must include:
(1) Gantt Chart of the project - Easy to read and clear
(2) Determine the critical path and highlight the critical path on the Gantt Chart
(3) Date the project ends
(4) Produce Resource, Cost, Dashboard, or other reports from MS Project that best shows the total estimated cost of the project and the timeframe when costs are planned to occur
(5) The total human resource cost of the project
(6) total equipment purchase cost of the project
(7) total cost of the project.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Background
This project is based on the business of ready-to-eat meals business. The project plan defines how to start and commercialize the business so that the products can be sold to consumers.
It is expected that at the end, the business would be fully operational and commercialized.
The ready-to-eat meals business would be focused on the region of New York only initially. Most of the ready-to-eat meals available are not compliant with the nutritional standards. This product would be the first of its kind and the project would focus on taking this product to the consumer.
This project is focused on starting a new business. All the stakeholders such as owner, suppliers, consumers, society, employees and Government at large would benefit from this project since this would aim to optimize the needs of all the varied stakeholders...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: