After reading the article, answer the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of the study?
2. What is the primary goal of JIT?
3. How do the authors define Total-JIT?
4. Define/describe each of the components of Total-JIT.
5. Define/describe supply chain strategy, supply chain competency, and organizational performance.
6. Describe the theorized T-JIT model.
7. List the hypotheses embedded in the theorized model.
8. How were the data collected?
9. Describe the sample from whom the data were collected.
10. Read the scale assessment subsection. It won’t make much sense but I want you to note how the measurement scales are composed and the importance of assessing the validity and reliability of the scales. Did the authors find the measurement scales to be both valid and reliable?
11. Look at the results presented in Figure 2. Which of the hypotheses are supported by the results and which are not?
12. Does Total-JIT directly impact organizational performance? Does Total-JIT indirectly impact organizational performance through supply chain competency? Include the statistical evidence out of Figure 2 to support your answers.
13. Does supply chain strategy directly impact organizational performance? Does supply chain strategy indirectly impact organizational performance through Total-JIT and supply chain competency? Include the statistical evidence out of Figure 2 to support your answers.
14. What did the authors conclude from their analysis concerning the impact of Total-JIT on supply chain competency and organizational performance?
15. Now, go back to the expanded definition of supply chain management that includes the phrase related to extending the management improvement programs throughout the supply chain. Based on what you learned from the Green et al. (2014) paper, explain how and why it is important to extend the improvement programs throughout the supply chain.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. What is the purpose of the study?
The purpose of this study is to extend the total system JIT model by including the new element of JIT –information and renaming the model as Total JIT model; to explicitly analyze the impact of information on the supply chain and also to analyze the effect of T-JIT on organizational performance and also via the supply chain competency....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: