1. A gas pressure od 5,0 atm is compressed at constant temperature from 10,0L to 2,0L. What is the
pressure of the gas after it is compressed?
1,0 Γ 102ππ‘π
2. What mass of helium is contained in a 2,0L baloon at 30,0Β°C and 735mmHg?
3. A gas occupies a volume od 500L when the pressure is 4,00atm and the temperature is 50,0 K. What
will be the volume occupied by this sample when the pressure is increased to 8,00 atm and the
temperature s increased to 200,0 K?
4. Which is capable of forming intermolecular hydrogen bonds (H-bonds)?
nitrogen trifluoride NF3
all of the above
5. Strontium reacts with fluorine gas to form an ionic compound. What is the reducing agent?
6. What is the oxidation number of sulfur in magnesium sulfite, MgSO3?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction
of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice.
Unethical use is strictly forbidden.