2. How much energy will it take to melt 75 grams of ice at 0.C?
3. How many grams of water at 100°C can be converted to steam by 124,300. J of energy?
4. How much energy is released when 20 grams of water at 0°C undergoes freezing?
5. How many grams of ice 0°C will melt by the addition of 3.34 kJ of heat energy?
6. How many kilojoules of energy is released when 250 grams of water vapor condenses?
7. How many grams of water will be vaporized by the addition of 2.260 X 10³ J of heat energy at 100°C
8. If 15 grams of benzene needs 2.04 kJ of energy to melt, what is its heat of fusion in J/g?
9. What mass of a sample of nickel completely melts after absorbing 3120. J of heat?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.