2. Since E=hv and v=c/l, derive an expression to solve for h?
3. Physically, what is the difference between visible and IR light?
4. How many electrons must go around most atoms in a Lewis dot structure of the atoms H and C. Provide an example of a molecule which shows a bond between both atoms in a molecule.
The next three questions are related.
5. Provide a balanced chemical equation of the reaction of H2 + O2 to give H2O.
6. Which element limits the production of H2O?
7. What is the equation for calculating moles? If someone has 2 moles of Hydrogen, what is the maximum amount of water one can obtain from the above reaction?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. Matter can absorb an energy from a photon (a particle of light). Light is a mix of photons with various amount of energy and various wave length. Matter can absorbe some of the photons, and some are reflected. The visible light (the white light) is a mix of all colours. When a blue object is shined with a white light, it absorbs other colors, orange the most because it is complementary with blue, and it reflects blue color, and it appears blue...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: