1. Freezing point and vapor pressure and solute influence on them (decrease or increase),
review the concept of pka and endpoint, freezing point , kinetics. factors can affect the chemical kinetics rate, the expression of the rate law, Using Beer’s Law To Find An Equilibrium Constant.
2. How to calculate molarity when giving you the g of solute and water
3. How to value of the equilibrium constant, Kc, if at equilibrium. Using the experimental data to determine;
a) the rate law expression
b) the rate constant
c) the initial rate of this reaction
4. How to calculate pKa, freezing point
5. How to calculate the concentration of FeSCN2+, if the absorbance is given.
6. Giving you the freezing point, calculate the molecular weight .
7. Observations of the halides, what color, ppt will form
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. Freezing point and vapor pressure and solute influence on them (decrease or increase) review the concept of pka and endpoint, freezing point, kinetics. Factors can affect the chemical kinetics rate, the expression of the rate law, using Beer’s Law to find an equilibrium constant...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: