2) Describe antisymmetrization. What is it? Where does it come from? What is the most important consequence of antisymmetrization in electron-electron interaction?
3) What is molecular orbital? Describe using both equations and in your own words.
4) What is Born-Oppenheimer approximation?
5) What is Hessian, and in which situation do you use it? What information can you get out?
6) In H2+ molecule, we saw interference phenomena. Explain.
7) Give two definitive examples of tunneling in chemistry. Of course, “definitive” implies that the process must be observable. Explain your answer in detail.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.