Family sizes vary, however you should design to be able to enter at least 50 Family members.
Your test cases should have at least 5 family members.
Be sure to separate some functionality into functions or submodules. Having all functionality in the main module is not a good design.
Your design should consider how to indicate the family member entry is complete.
Carefully consider the best data type for each of your variables. (e.g. when to use Float versus Integers versus Strings).
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Solution
a. Program Description
i. Input: List of family members. Each member has these information
ii. Output :
1. Average age of all member
2. Name of members who live in Texas
i. Thought process:
1. Family has more than one person so we need to store the information in arrays
2. There are 3 pieces of information we need to store so we need 3 arrays
a. Name : String type
b. Age : Float type
c. Address : String type
3. Age should be in Float type because it could help us to get better average value of member’s age. Data type conversion from Integer to Float isn’t always good
ii. From given input to required output...