Locate on the internet an example of a professional PowerPoint presentation discussing the career field that you are interested in entering. Then write a critique of the presentation incorporating the items below. Be sure to support your responses with appropriate sources as well as your own personal opinion.
Include the following in your 350 word critique, written in paragraph format (no title page is required):
• Name the topic and intended audience.
• Critique the design and its visual appeal. What appeals to you as a viewer? Why?
• In your opinion, does the presentation fully explain the author’s intended message?
• Does the presentation display correct grammar and punctuation aligned with the conventions of Standard American English?
• Provide APA citations following APA guidelines for all sources, including the presentation you critique, so that others may review it.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
The topic is about Sports Nutrition and the audience is for those at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center. The visuals of the slide design outline of the power point is very consistent throughout the entire presentation in color and design background in an eye catching. This does appeal to me with all the information on this topic is well-researched. Most of the slide titles are not centered properly and bullets and sub points are not setup properly. The presentation does fully explain the topic in great detail about eating and hydrating correctly when you are participating in sports....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution