2) How many addresses are on the network 192.168.252.1/24, and what is the netmask for this network?
3) What is the purpose of an NTP server?
4) Produce a Venn diagram question using data from a database. For example, the results of some queries indicate that among a set of 120 people, 100 of have a home address in Massachusetts, 25 people attend school in Massachusetts. All 120 fit into at least one of these two groups.
5) What is the purpose of normalization in a relational database? Can you think of an argument when you would not want to work with normalized data?
6) What does the following code example do:
void mysteryFunction(string &theWord)
for (i=0; i<theWord.length()/2; i++)
temp = theWord[i];
theWord[i] = theWord[theWord.length()-i-1];
theWord[theWord.length()-i-1] = temp;
7) What is the purpose of CSS?
8) Is XML a good choice when transferring data from one RDBMS to another?
9) What are “authentication” and “authorization” in IT terms?
10) What is an example of a tree data structure?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1.
NAND stands from Not And; for n inputs called a1,a2,…an, it is logically equivalent to
NOT (a1 AND a2 AND…..AND an). Practically this logic gate produces a false output only if all inputs are true....