Review the content page for this extensive manual.
Compare this program to the NIST documents outlined in this chapter.
Which areas are similar to those covered in the NIST documents?
Which areas are different?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.The content of the provided book is organized as it follows (with respect to information security areas):
- Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Information Designation and Control
- Security Risk Management
- Acceptable Use
- Personnel Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Development and Operations Security
- Information Security Services
- Hardware and Software Security
- Network Security...