This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
2. List all the functional dependencies present in the table.
1. Order ID -> Order Date
2. Customer ID -> Customer Name
3. Product ID -> Product Desc, Product Price
4. (Order ID, Customer ID ) -> Quantity Ordered
3. List all the candidate keys.
5. What error(s), if any, prevent the now first normal form compliant table or tables from being second normal form compliant?
1. Order Date is only determined by Order ID
2. Customer Name is only determined by Customer ID
6. List all the functional dependencies present in the first normal form compliant table(s).
1. (Order ID, Product ID) -> Quantity Ordered
2. ProductID -> Product Desc., Product Price
3. (Order ID, Customer ID) -> Order Date, Customer Name...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution