This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
• One Plane Type for many aircrafts to be flown.
• An Aircraft that has many Flights for passengers to take and pilots to fly
• A flight has multiple tickets depending on the capacity of the plane
• Passenger can book one flight ticket
• A Flight has many staff members including a pilot, co-pilot and 8 attendants
• The staff can have many certified pilots
• The staff can have many trained attendants with various training sessions
• One City can have many flights based on location
• One city can provide many flight tickets based on the availability of location and time of the flight
• There are no weak entities at all
• The time for all flights is to set on a 24 hour schedule.
• The passenger’s Sex to a single letter either ‘M’ or ‘F’
• The pay type of a ticket is to be used with methods of payment such as cash, Paypal, or credit card.
• The ticket type is to be Promotion-fare, flexi-fare, or premium-fare
•The stop over city and time fields are not required on flights...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution