1. How many customers are in the USA?
2. What are the USA customers' IDs, names, cities, and states? Please order the data by State and City.
3. How may Orders did customers in Washington place? (Use a sub-query)
4. What products are in the database, what are their current prices?
5. What products are part of the Dairy category? (Use a sub-query)
6. How would you use a Select statement to create a test version of the Northwind Products table called TestProducts?
7. How would you write a insert statement for the #TestProducts table?
8. How would you write a update statement for the #TestProducts table?
9. How would you write a delete statement for the #TestProducts table?
10. How would you delete the TestProducts table?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.select count(*) as 'Number of US Customer'
from dbo.Customers c where c.Country = 'USA' ;
select c.CustomerID as 'CustomerId', c.ContactName as 'Customer',
c.City, c.Region as 'State'
from dbo.Customers c where c.Country = 'USA'
order by c.Region , c.City ;
select o.CustomerID, count(*) as 'Number of Orders'
from Orders o where o.ShipRegion = 'WA'
group by o.CustomerID;...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: