Database Practice Problem
1. List all students who graduate in May 2002 and are Accounting majors.
2. List all students who accepted an internship, including the job title, and the name of the
3. List the average salary offer by major.
4. List the interviews scheduled for December 1, 2001 by company.
5. List the average bonus offer by company.
6. List the jobs that are currently available.
7. List all students who received more than one offer.
8. List the students still searching for jobs.
9. List the jobs that require leadership and communication skills.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
WHERE (Student.Major="Accounting")AND (Student.GradDate BETWEEN #05/01/2002# AND #05/31/2002#);...