2) What does the ARP provide and what network layer does it run?
3) To prevent source or destination computers to become overwhelmed with incoming data, what does TCP provide to control the rate of flow in the datagram?
4) Examine the following packet capture of TCP fragmentation and explain why it may be considered malicious.
192.168.100.5 > 192.168.123.151: icmp: echo request (frag 12027:1480@0+)
192.168.100.5 > 192.168.123.151:(frag 12027:100@500)
5) Write a TCPDump filter to only look at TCP packets going to and from the system 192.168.100.1
6) Write the command line option to run Snort in NIDS mode while also logging all traffic to a binary file named Test.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1) IEEE 802.3
It serves physical layer and data link layer MAC (media access control) layer....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: