Use the input file containing numbers 3 randomly generated number sets. For each file, test for the first 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 values and average the result of 20 runs for each test.
You are to submit a paper written with Microsoft Word that discusses the results of your analysis. It should include the following:
o A brief introduction of the algorithm(s) that you have selected and how the algorithm(s) compare, if any
o A discussion of the critical operation that you chose to count with an explanation of why you selected it
o Analysis of the algorithm(s) used. Make sure that critical operation count is included with this discussion.
o Comprehensive Test Plan with Step-by-step instructions, limitations, and expectation of results for user
o Comprehensive Documentation containing Approach, Lessons Learned, and Possible Improvements sub-sections
o A conclusion that summarizes the important observations of your study
• Word Doc containing Analysis, Test Plan, and Documentation. The Comprehensive documentation section must contain the Approach, Lessons Learned, and Possible Improvement sub-sections with at least 5 bullet points each. The Test Plan must contain sufficient number of bullet points for each of the Step-by-Step instructions, Limitations, and Expected results to users.
• Java source code file(s).
• Java source code must compile. Uncompiled source code will incur an automatic 15 point deduction in grade.
• Input files containing data sets tested.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Analysis
a. A brief introduction of the algorithm and how the algorithm(s) compare
i. This algorithm is a kind of dynamic programming algorithm. It always get the best result of the current examined group of item
ii. The algorithm always return the biggest sum of the sub array that have been considered
b. A discussion of the critical operation that you chose to count with an explanation of why you selected it, Big-O analysis of the algorithm
i. The most critical operation is that running time issue
ii. There are 3 different algorithm with time complexities O(n3), O(n log n) and O(n)
1. Brute-force algorithm takes O(n3) , it takes too much time for checking every possible ordered group of integer...