1) Problem: Write the Pseudo code and draw the flow chart to convert an input temperature of
Kelvin to Fahrenheit or Celsius.
2) Math: Kelvin to Fahrenheit is (A)F = (K-273)(1.8)+32
Kelvin to Celsius is
3) Pseudo Code:
1. Get inputs in Kelvin
2. Ask to convert to Fahrenheit or Celsius
3. If converting to Fahrenheit use (A)
4. If converting to Celsius use (B)
5. Print results of (A) or (B)
4) Flow Chart
Convert to (F) or (C)
Calculate (F) using (A)
Calculate (C) using (B)
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.