2. Enter the Information for at Least 5 Students…
3. Then Create a Report That Lists the College ID, Names, Grades and Average for All Students Entered…
4. In Addition to Creating and Using a Text File, You Must Create at Least THREE Functions…
5. Create Exception Handling for Both Data Entry and File Handling…
6. Log All Errors…
7. And Make Sure You Create a Flowchart FIRST!...
8. Be sure to submit both the program and the flowchart...it is okay to handwrite the flowchart…just make sure you scan if you hand wrote the flowchart, scan it or take a picture of it and submit...
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.# CONSTANTS
# Beginning of Student Records Class
# Initalization function defintion
def __init__(self,stud_name,college_id,stud_grd_1,stud_grd_2,stud_grd_3,stud_grd_4, stud_Avg):
# Declare and set variables
# Prints out the description descriptom
print ("Welcome to Kelly's Stdent records table program")
print ("\nPlease follow the instructions below to enter at least 5 students names, college ids, "
"and the four test grades. Then, the average of four tests is calculated. Lastly, both " +
"on screen and in text files with a student record and error logging.")
# Read student file function defintion
# Try-Catch with File Reading
# Printing message...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: