Your paper must include the following:
• A summary of the overall Agile philosophy
• An overview of two specific Agile development processes
• How are Agile processes different from the processes discussed in the lectures?
• What are some necessary criteria that need to be in place for an Agile process to succeed?
• What are some of the risks/disadvantages/challenges of using an Agile approach?
You can refer to textbooks, journal articles, or the Internet for information.
Be sure to provide citations for information you incorporate in your paper that is derived from your references. (MLA, APA or Chicago citation formats are acceptable.)
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Agile processes.
1. Summary of the overall Agile philosophy
a. Business operate in a global and rapidly changing environment nowadays. Software takes part in almost of business operations and new quickly developed application could take advance of new opportunities and cope with competitive pressure. Therefore, rapid development and delivery now is the most critical requirement for software system. This process are designed to create suitable software in short time. It lets the software be developed in a series of increments, each increment adding new functions to the system
b. Agile methods are incremental development methods in which the increments are small and new releases are delivered to customer every two weeks or one month. Customer involves in the development process to provide rapid feedback in changing requirement. Agile methods reduce the amount of documentation to minimum by using informal communications rather than formal meetings with written documents
c. The philosophy behind agile methods is reflected in the agile manifesto that was agreed on by many of the leading developers of these methods. This manifesto states:
i. We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. Through this work we have come to value:
1. Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
2. Working software over comprehensive documentation
3. Customer collaboration...