This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1 SOFTWARE SPECIFICATION
The software specification for the three systems are,
1.1 INTERACTIVE SYSTEM
The interactive system is a web application for homeless shelters
1.1.1 Functional Requirements
The functional requirements are,
1. A homeowner can register on the website a host.
2. A host needs to make a host profile on the website
3. A host must provide all of the communication details that are valid.
4. A host can add a listing of an available home on the website.
5. A host must add photos and details of the listing.
6. A host must specify the type of accommodation for a listing. An accommodation may be an entire home, private rooms, and shared rooms.
7. A homeless needs to create an account on the website. Or can use social media profile to log in.
8. The system must verify the authentication details when a host or homeless logs into the system.
9. A host needs to respond to a rent request.
10. A homeless needs to check the available listing and then requesting for an accommodation.
11. A visitor can check the process of hosting, renting and listing an accommodation from the website.
12. The website must provide language support, currency conversion support.
13. A guest/homeless needs to make payment once an accommodation request is complete.
14. The system must record the verification details for each listed accommodation.
15. An existing host/guest must be able to log into the system after authentication and update personal details on their profile
16. An existing host must be able to log into the system after authentication and update details about a listed hosting
17. The website must be able to track location of a visitor
18. The users must be able to add personalized information into the listing
19. Users can search for a listing after giving their travel details. The system will show only the relevant search results.
20. The system must be able to carry out criteria-matching operation before any approval to a host, guest or a listing.
21. The website must have functionality so that visitors can send queries through the website.
22. The system must maintain a waiting list of guests for every listing
23. Children and elderlies must be given priority while deciding a waiting list based accommodation
24. The system must have some feedback collection function
25. The system must calculate score based on the feedbacks from guests and rank the listings based on previous feedbacks.
26. A host must be able to approve/reject a request....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution