1. What is an example of business requirements.
2. What step of the database design framework captures the requirements?
3. The function of a ________ is to create a bond between a management role, a group or a user, and a management scope.
4. What is the average time for the disk head to reach its required position.
5. What is the process responsible for reading the local Active Directory and creating matching accounts in an Office 365 tenant.
6. Management operations for Microsoft Exchange 2013 are performed through what?
7. Which document in the database design framework contains the requirements?
8. In the design, the _______ section contains received connectors.
9. The contract between two parties that sets out things like how a specific service will be operated, who is responsible for its maintenance, what level of performance it will provide, and what level of availability it will achieve is called _________.
10. The way to quantify the system workload required for each mailbox user is called _________.
11. Describe how Active Directory and roles are used for messaging system security.
12.Describe the steps in the fundamental design process for determining storage requirements.
13. Describe how MAPI is handled in Microsoft Exchange 2013.
14. Describe the considerations when defining the cost of system downtime
15. Describe a process for evaluating storage platforms and their ability to meet requirements.
16. Explain the design considerations of a hybrid solution.
17. Describe the process of requirements elicitation.
18. Explain how split permissions are used in messaging system security.
19. Describe potential deployment hurdles to a hybrid solution.
20. Describe the key elements of a messaging solution design document
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. Examples: Sales Tax must be calculated on the invoice subtotal based on the billing state;
Users must be able to filter the company directory by business unit or department;
Messages must be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.
2. One (there are many) list of phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC) are: Initiation>>Planning >> Analysis & Design >> Build/Construct >> Test >> Implement >> Close. Requirements are a part of the Analysis Phase.
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution