Test Score Letter Grade
90 - 100 A
80 - 89 B
70 - 79 C
60 - 69 D
0 - 59 F
Create an application that uses an array of stings to hold the five student names, and array of five strings to hold each student's letter grades, and five arrays of four single precision numbers to hold each student's set of test scores.
Equip the application with a menu that allows the application to perform the following:
1. Display a form that allows the user to enter or change the student names and their test scores.
2. Calculate and display each student's average test score and a letter grade based on the average of the top four scores. If you cannot figure out the way to do the top four you may just do the average of the five and will accept a grade of no higher than 90 points.
3. Do not accept scores less than 0 and not higher than 100. Also do not let a non-numeric value put into the form for test scores.
4. Remember to be aware of tabs order and putting the focus in the right field.
5. Be creative use color and images to help liven up the forms.
6. Your menu should have a File -- Exit the menu items for the project and an Help -- About at the end.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Public Class Form1
Dim studentName(0 To 4) As String
Dim studentGrade(0 To 4) As String
Dim student0Score(0 To 4) As Double
Dim student1Score(0 To 4) As Double
Dim student2Score(0 To 4) As Double
Dim student3Score(0 To 4) As Double
Dim student4Score(0 To 4) As Double
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Private Sub ExitToolStripMenuItem_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles ExitToolStripMenuItem.Click
Private Sub AboutToolStripMenuItem_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles AboutToolStripMenuItem.Click
MessageBox.Show("Visual Basic is great.", "About")
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: