1. The Home (index page ) has a Header with your name
2. Put a border around this header
3. Add a CSS page of your choice - Select colors of your choice for heading, text and background; make the website 2 columns. Include a picture of your choosing.
4. Add an image that is the navigation to the 2nd page
5. Add text to the body and float an image to the right
6. Add a footer
1. Make the second page an image gallery with at least 4 floating images and titles
2. Add navigation back to the home page
Create a wireframe for each page
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.The wireframe is displayed below:...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: