Please design a single webpage form named “Contact Us” for Baskets by Carole Web Site.
Your Form should include the following form elements:
• Text Field: Allows the user to write a line, while the Text Area allows the writing of many. It's possible to define it as password field using the properties inspector (this obscures what is typed in the field, generally using asterisks (*) or dots)
• Button: The button should have two options assigned: Submit form and Reset form (clear all the form fields).
• Check Box: Allows user to select multiple items at once
• Radio Button: Allows user to select only one item
• Select (List/Menu): A list or a menu is a form element associated to an option list. The elements are added through the “List Values” button of the properties inspector
• Menu: it is only possible to select one of the elements
• List: Many items can be simultaneously selected editing the “selections” option of properties inspector.
• Label: Used to name the rest of the elements of the form so that the user is able to know what data to enter into each.
Put your form within a table, set the table boarder to zero. Be creative!!!
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.<body>
<table border="0" >
<td align="right" width="30%">Name : </td>
<td><input type="text" name="Custname" id="CustName" size="30" />
<td align="right">Email : </td>
<td><input type="text" name="CustEmail" id="CustEmail" size="30" />
<td align="right">Password : </td>
<td><input type="password" name="CustPwd" id="CustPwd" size="30" maxlength="12" />
<td align="right">Choose the browser you use: </td>
<input type="checkbox" name="IE" id="IE" value="yes" />Internet Explorer <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="FF" id="FF" value="yes" />Firefox <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="OP" id="OP" value="yes" />Opera <br />
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: