• Adding and subtracting with variables (two word problems)
• Multiplying and dividing with variables (two word problems)
• Combining like terms (two word problems)
• Solving equations (two word problems)
These word problems must be up to standard with Common Core Standards or your local state standardized exam.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Montel spent $42.00 for sneakers. This was $14.00 less than twice what he spent in his shirt. How much was his shirt? 2x-14=42
2. There are g girls in the class. This id three more than four times the number of boys. How many boys are in the class? 4x+=b
3. The sum of two numbers is 84, and one of them is 12 more than the other. What are the ...