After reading Motivational Effects of Test Scores of Elementary Students (Brown & Walberg, 1993), in a 1-2 page paper, analyze and evaluate the article by answering the following questions:
• What are the research question(s) and/or hypotheses?
• Describe what data collection methods were used.
• Identify the study as experimental or non-experimental. Justify your choice with evidence.
• Do data collection methods match the research question?
• Evaluate the author’s discussion and conclusions. Has the author made generalizations that are not supported by the study’s data?
• Describe any ethical issues in the study.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
There are grave concerns amongst a host of stakeholders as to the struggle that many of our nation’s children are having with regard to standardized test. Even with all of the many and varied interventions which have and are continuing to be implemented to meet the academic needs of students as well as the extreme amount of students who still continue to fell those test and many of them who still struggle even with the elaborate amount of testing readiness and ...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution