Mass/power of a Tesla battery pack:
The 85 kWh battery pack weighs 1,200 lb (540 kg) and contains 7,104 lithium-ion battery cells in 16 modules wired in series (14 in the flat section and two stacked on the front).
1. What is the power consumption for the single engine electric.
2. How long will the Magnix.aero ‘motor’ (from the BBC article) work on 85kwhr Tesla battery pack?
3. Find shaft power (Kw) that the magnix -or comparable – aviation electric motor use.
4. What is the instantaneous l thrust that the magnix can generate (through the propeller)
5. For 1200 lb of aviation fuel, how long would the standard radial engine work
6. What is the empty weight of the BBC pontoon plane?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: