2) The closed loop transfer function for a control system is
0 amd (s) (s+10s+50)(s+10)
Note: One number in the denominator was
changed from the draft value
a) Sketch the poles and zeros for this transfer function on the complex plane (plot your answers using x's
for poles and o's for zeros, and write out the value of each complex number).
b) Indicate which of the following options characterize the spacecraft's attitude motion in response to a step
change in commanded attitude. You may select more than one, if appropriate.
(1) An exponentially damped sinusoid.
(2) Two exponentially damped sinusoids.
(3) A component that decays exponentially.
(4) Two components that decay exponentially.
(5) A sinusoid that grows exponentially.
(6) Two sinusoids that grow exponentially.
(7) A component that grows exponentially.
(8) Two components that grow exponentially.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.