Show your calculations only for a single payment.
In the amortization table, show each period's paid principle, paid interest, total interest, and pay-off (remaining balance) of the loan.
A piece of property in which the landowner (LO) has 100% mineral interests subject to
the following deal:
- Broker 1(B1) leases the deal from landowner and landowner retains 10% royalty interest.
- B1 turns the entire deal to Broker 2 (B2) and retains 3% override royalty interest proportionately reduced.
- B2 turns the entire deal to North East Company (NEC) retaining 2% override royalty interest proportionately reduced.
- NEC farms out 50% of her deal to WVGC.
- WVGC farms out 20% of her deal to your company.
If the Net Cash Flow table of the project is as follow, what is your company's Net Cash Flow?
Time Invest. $ Gross Revenue,$ OPEX $
0 8,000,000 0 0
1 0 6,500,000 1,000,000
2 0 5,400,000 1,500,000
3 0 4,800,000 1,800,000
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.