2) Explain the significance of salutary neglect; Navigation Acts; triangular trade.
3) How did the French and Indian War contribute to American Revolution?
4) What was the purpose of the Albany Plan of Union or Congress?
5) Explain the economic system of mercantilism.
6) Who were Paxton Boys and why they important to colonial history?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. The French and Indian War was caused by several smaller disputes, including questions over whether Britain or France owned the Ohio Territory and the rest of the Appalachians. In addition, the British and French had already fought three wars over the past 60 years, including the War of the Austrian Succession (1740-1747), Queen Anne’s War and King William’s War....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: