2) Explain the significance of salutary neglect; Navigation Acts; triangular trade.
3) How did the French and Indian War contribute to American Revolution?
4) What was the purpose of the Albany Plan of Union or Congress?
5) Explain the economic system of mercantilism.
6) Who were Paxton Boys and why they important to colonial history?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. The French and Indian War was caused by several smaller disputes, including questions over whether Britain or France owned the Ohio Territory and the rest of the Appalachians. In addition, the British and French had already fought three wars over the past 60 years, including the War of the Austrian Succession (1740-1747), Queen Anne’s War and King William’s War....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: