- When and where were the systems introduced to the United States?
- What is a brief history of each?
- Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the coroner system and medical examiner system.
- Then, compare and contrast the coroner system versus the medical examiner system--consider specialization and expertise, licensing, and employment status.
- Choose a jurisdiction (state, county, or city) in the United States. What are the qualifications to become a coroner and chief medical examiner in the jurisdiction of your choosing? Provide a URL for any Web site(s) you used in researching the qualifications.
- Which position (corner or medical examiner) seems more interesting to you, and why?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Emedicine.medscape.com (2015) discerns that the official investigation of unusual deaths can only be respected through learning their origin. The coroner and medical systems originated from Europe. Emedicine.medscape.com (2015) points out that since the United States was under the English rule...