1. Using the web, view a copy of a Clery report for any college campus (that has dorms/residences) in the Philadelphia area (tell us the name of the college/university. Then, describe (in detail), what crime statistics and procedures are included in the report that you located.
Page 94 in the text gives you the details about obtaining this information.
2. Comment on what you found in the report (your reaction). What info surprised you? Did it give you an overall view of the level of safety at the school you selected? Is there any information that you thought would be included but was not?
Describe any changes you would suggest should be made to the report.
1. Be sure to mention the text as a source of your information, and include page numbers where you found the information you are using.
2. Use your own words to reflect and explain information from the source (in this case the text).
3. If you use words or phrases (3 words or more) directly from the source (including the text), use quotes.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Using the web, view a copy of a Clery report for any college campus (that has dorms/residences) in the Philadelphia area (tell us the name of the college/university. Then, describe (in detail), what crime statistics and procedures are included in the report that you located.
The Villanova University is a private university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and it works within Archdiocese of Philadelphia, which is one of the organizational units of the Roman Catholic Church in United States of America. The Villanova University was founded in 1842 and it is the oldest Catholic university in Pennsylvania. For this assignment I will evaluate the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report 2014 of the mentioned University. At first, I have noticed that the report has a separate fire statistics included, in addition to the other crime statistics. In both of the sections, there is a list that covers the period from 2011 and 2013....