12x+4y=16 and 15x+5y=24
2) Same question as above
4x-2y=-15 and 4x+3y=-15
3) Same question
3x-4y=-8 and 8x+6y=-8
4) Find an equation of the line containing the given pair of points.
(-2,2) and (7,9)
5) Same question
(-6,-9) and (1,-9)
6) Find the slope of the line containing the two given points.
(9,1) and (-7,-1)
7) Describe the slope and the y-intercept
8) Same question
9) Write an equation of the line described.
Throught (-3,-3), parallel to -5x-4y=-1
10) Same question
Through (-1,-9), perpendicular to -5x+8y=-35
11) Same question
Through (-6,3), parallel to 5x-7y=-65
12) Find an equation of the line containing the given pair of points
(-4,-8) and (4,1)
13) Same question
(-9,9) and (0,4)
14) Graph using the slope and y-intercept
15) Graph the linear equation
16) Same question
17) Find the intercept and then graph the line
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.