Yun, M., Shao, Y., Zhang, Y., He, S., Xiong, N., Zhang, J., ...& Yan, J. (2012). Hegu acupuncture for chronic low-back pain: a randomized controlled trial.
Note: you will read the article in depth and answers the following questions.
- What was the research question? [in your own words, not taken from the author’s words]
- What research design was used in this study?
- Describe the sample and describe how the data were collected.
- What did the authors conclude as an answer to the research question? [in your own words]
- How can these findings inform nursing practice?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
The study Hegu Acupuncture for Chronic Low-Back Pain (CLBP): A Randomized Controlled trial identifies the effectiveness of Hegu Acupuncture as treatment for CLBP. The main reason for the study is the lack of...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution