1. a) Express 2 = ���!� in exponential form
b) Express � = 25!/! in logarithmic form
2. Plot the graph of � = 2!!. Show at least three or four points in the x-y coordinate system ( NEATLY)
3. Solve the equation 5! = !
4. Use the properties of logarithm to rewrite as a single logarithm 2���!� + !
! ���! � + 4
5. Use the properties of logarithms to express as a sum, difference, or multiple logarithm ���!
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.