Obtain (generate) a random sample of 180 numbers between 1 and 60. You may use a calculator, excel, or a table of random numbers to achieve this. Use your sample to answer the following questions:
1. What is the mean?
2. What is the mode?
3. Compute the median.
4. Does your sample have more than one mode?
5. Summarize your sample into a frequency distribution with 6 classes.
6. Draw a histogram to represent the distribution.
7. Comment on the shape of the distribution.
8. Calculate the standard deviation of the sample.
9. Construct a cumulative distribution for your sample
10. Plot your cumulative distribution.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. The mean of the sample is 30.94.
2. 6.27 is a mode, and 34.87 is another mode.
3. The median is 31.08...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution