1. What is the mean?
2. What is the mode?
3. Compute the median.
4. Does your sample have more than one mode?
5. Summarize your sample into a frequency distribution with 6 classes.
6. Draw a histogram to represent the distribution.
7. Comment on the shape of the distribution.
8. Calculate the standard deviation of the sample.
9. Construct a cumulative distribution for your sample
10. Plot your cumulative distribution.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. The mean of the sample is 30.94.
2. 6.27 is a mode, and 34.87 is another mode.
3. The median is 31.08...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files:
Solution.docx and Solution1.xlsx.